Football: another record for Shovkovsky
The Dynamo Kyiv goalkeeper has played 412 matches in the Ukrainian Premier League
Olexandr Shovkovsky equaled the record of Oleg Shelayev, who formerly played for various Ukrainian clubs in the country’s Premier League.
According to Footboom.com, the match with Karpaty Lviv became Shovkovsky’s 412th game in the top division of the Ukrainian football.
Thus, Shovkovsky’s next match in the Premier League will help him set the absolute record in the Ukrainian football championships.
Olexandr Shovkovsky, the long-standing goalkeeper of Dynamo Kyiv and Ukraine’s national team, is widely known as the holder of many football records in this country. Previously, the goalkeeper became the first Ukrainian to play in the match of a European competition while aged over 41.
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain