First positive doping test registered in Rio
Athlete from Greece failed his doping test and already left the Olympic village
The athlete from Greece failed his doping test before the competition at the Olympics 2016. This is stated in the report of the Greek Olympic Committee.
The name the athlete and sports discipline, which he represents are not disclosed. A member of the Greek national team has already left the Olympic village, the report says.
Greek NOC clarified that the sample taken in July brought positive results. The Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro begins against the backdrop of the biggest doping scandal.
Fury: ‘Why would I fear Klitschko?’ 10 October, 15:10
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Boxing: WBO to take away champion’s belt from Fury 11 October, 15:35
Boxing: Fury stripped of license 13 October, 16:02
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars