First olympic world record set in Rio
South Korean Kim Woo Jin knocked out of 700 points out of 720 possible in archery qualification tournament
The first world record is set at Summer Olympics in Rio. In the qualification tournament in archery South Korean athlete Kim Woo Jin knocked out of 700 points out of 720 possible, one point more than the previous world record.
Second place in qualifying took American Brady Ellison (690 points), third - the Italian David Pasqualucchi (685 points). Ukrainian Viktor Ruban with 663 points took the 25th place.
In general, in archery, individually and in the team competition both among women and men Koreans are the leaders. Qualification tournament among women won Choi Mi Sun with 669 points.
Boxing: WBO to take away champion’s belt from Fury 11 October, 15:35
Fury: ‘Why would I fear Klitschko?’ 10 October, 15:10
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Boxing: Fury stripped of license 13 October, 16:02
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas