Exported football players: most expensive outgoing transfers in Ukraine
Top 10 most expensive transfer deals of Ukrainian FCs.
10. Anatoliy Tymoshchuk: Shakhtar – Zenit for €14.5 million
In winter 2007 Donetsk club executed its first transfer, accepting Zenit’s suggestion to sell their captain for almost 15 million euros.
Tymoshchuk spent 2.5 years in Zenit becoming the champion of Russia and winning UEFA football cup.
9. Kaha Kaladze: Dynamo – Milan for €16 million
In 2001 Dynamo received 16 million euros for Kaladze selling him to Milan. Thus, Kaladze became the most expensive player in the history of Georgian football.
The footballer spent nine years in Milan and won all possible trophies: Italian Championship, Champion’s League (twice), Italian Cup, UEFA Super Cup.
8. Sergiy Rebrov: Dynamo – Tottenham for €18 million
Rebrov left Dynamo in summer of 2001. He played 59 matches for the club and scored 10 goals.
7. Andriy Shevchenko: Dynamo – Milan for €23 million
On the wave of Shevchenko’s success in the Champion’s League in 1999, Dynamo sold him to Milan, where, according to Andriy, he always dreamed to play.
Ultimately Shevchenko became one of the best players in the history of Italian football. The same as Kaladze, Shevchenko won all the trophies and became best football player on the planet in 2004. During his career in Milan Shevchenko scored 127 goals in 208 matches.
6. Dmytro Chyhrynskiy: Shakhtar – Barcelona for €25 million
Chyhyrinskiy’s transfer to Barcelona in summer of 2009 has become a surprise to many fans.
He played only one season for the club. In summer of 2010 Chyhrynskiy returned to Shakhtar.
5. Henrich Mchitarjan: Shakhtar – Borussia Dortmund for €27.5 million
The German club couldn’t have missed amazing performances of the Armenian on the football field. Henrich is still playing for the club, though hasn’t obtained any trophies for Borussia.
4. Douglas Costa: Shakhtar – Bavaria for €30 million
One of the newest transfers that took place in summer of 2015. Since then in first half of the season Costa was named best player of Bundesliga. Currently he is third in the list of best assistants in the German Championship.
3. Willian: Shakhtar – Anzhi for €35 million
Many European clubs were interested in Willian, but no club could top 35 million euros of the Russian club Anzhi.
However, Willian spent only 6 months in the club. He was transferred to Chelsea in summer of 2013.
2. Fernandinho: Shakhtar – Manchester City for €40 million
His play for Manchester City wasn’t always smooth. Fernandinho’s future in the club depends on Josep Guardiola’s decision, who has been confirmed as Manchester City’s new manager.
1. Alex Teixeira: Shakhtar – Jiangsu Sunin for €50 million
Teixeira’s transfer to Chinese Jiangsu has become the most expensive deal in 2016, as well as the most expensive transfer deal for Ukraine.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas