Exhibition in honor of Ukraine’s Olympic athletes opens in Kyiv subway
Olimpiyska metro station shows exhibition dedicated to Ukrainian Olympic athletes
The exhibition features 100 large posters of famous sports photojournalist Michaylo Chernichkin, showing the brightest and most emotional moments of sports victories of Ukrainian athletes.
According to the authors of the project, the exhibition aims to support the Ukrainian Olympic team at the Olympic Games 2016 in Rio de Janeiro and to encourage Kyiv citizens and guests of the capital to engage in sports and a healthy lifestyle, Unian reports.
The representatives of the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine, Kyiv City State Administration, Ukrainian athletes, and public figures took part in the opening of the exhibition.
It was organized by the Kiev metro in cooperation with the charity foundation "Sport for Peace".
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars