Euro 2016: what you need to know about terror suspect
Our journalist tells about possible terrorists' attack in France
French media have also confirmed that 25-year-old resident of France named Gregoire was spotted at the border of Ukraine and Poland.
Officers have found 125 kg of TNT and detonators, and Le Figaro also claims that he was preparing 15 terrorist attacks in France on the eve of Euro 2016. Most likely the detainee has something to do with the radical right-wing party in France, because during the investigation he shared his concerns about the French policy in matters of globalization, the spread of Islam and immigration.
The L'est Republicain also shares information that the police have searched the house of the detainee, where they have found the explosives and the t-shirt with the logo of radical right-wing party. Security issue on the eve of Euro 2016 is very sharp, especially considering what happened last year. French President Francois Hollande said that, unfortunately, the threat has been there for a long time, but the government will do the maximum in order to prevent it.
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee