Euro 2016: Voronin may become next head coach of Ukraine national team
Ex-forward studies at coaching courses
He said this in an interview to "Football" TV Channel (UNIAN).
"If I was given a chance, I could help the staff. I attend coaching courses now, I see how they work in Europe, see and learn how to train and prepare the players in Europe" Voronin said.
He also added that he had a conversation with Ukraine’s national team Head Coach Assistant Andriy Shevchenko during Euro 2016 in France.
"I think we will know who will be the coach quite soon. I heard that it is too early for Andriy Shevchenko to be the Head Coach. For example, I trained and played with Jürgen Klopp from Liverpool FC. He became a coach being 36-37 years old. He became good specialist at a young age, as well as Josep Guardiola and Luis Enrique. The point is not in the experience", the ex-football player stressed.
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case