Euro 2016: UEFA decides on judges at upcoming match
Game takes place at Stade de France in Saint-Denis on June 10
Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) has chosen the arbiters’ team that will serve the opening match of the European Football Championship, the official UEFA website reports.
The Hungarian referee Viktor Kassai will lead the match between France and Romania on Friday, June 10, at the "Stade de France".
It should be noted that Ukrainian fans remember Kassai from the negative side, because he didn’t count the goal of Marko Dević in the England gates during the Euro 2012. As a result, Oleg Blokhin’s team lost 0:1, and have not passed into the playoffs.
György Ring, Vencel Tóth will help him. Björn Kuipersis the fourth official, and Tamás Bognar and Ádám Farkas are additional assistant referees. Sander van Roekel is a reserve assistant referee.
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas