Euro 2016: Twitter presents new emojis dedicated to championship
Balls with national flags show up near Twitter hashtags of national teams participating in tournament
On June 9, Twitter presented new smileys dedicated to Euro 2016 in France; as is known, the great football event kicks off tomorrow.
#EURO2016 hashtag is followed by the European cup, which is the main trophy of the tournament.
While 24 teams vie for glory on the field, fans will be going head to head on social media to decide which side's colours illuminate the Eiffel Tower. Anyone in the world can participate via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram: to vote, fans must use the hashtag of their favourite team playing that day (for example, #FRA for France or #ENG for England) before 21:30 CET each matchday.
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas