Euro 2016: Schweinsteiger claims to be in good health by competition’s start
I will be as right as a trivet at Euro-2016, German midfielder says
Bastian Schweinsteiger is recovering from the anterior cruciate ligament injury. He appeared on the field only at 67th minute of the match where Germany outmatched Hungary (2:0) on Saturday, football.ua reports.
"25-30 minutes of the game are the best after such injury. The full game is too long during the recover", Schweinsteiger says.
"I'll come to Euro 2016 healthier than two years ago, when I played at the World Cup", Nationalelf’s midfielder assures.
The Germans will compete with Ukraine, Poland and Northern Ireland for beating the group stage at the continental championship. Joachim Löw's team starts with the match against the national team of Ukraine, which is scheduled for June 12.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case