Euro 2016: Russian squad conditionally disqualified from football championship
Russian Football Union is fined €150 thousand
UEFA has conditionally disqualified the Russian national team from the Euro 2016 Football Championship, reads the statement of the Association.
This means that in case of recurrence of the clashes that were in Marseille, Leonid Slutskiy's team will be kicked off the European Championship.
This measure provides for the unrest in the stands of the stadium, where Russian fans erupted in the sector to the fans of the English team and built there a brawl.
In addition, the Russian Football Union was fined €150 thousand.
England and Russia finished in a draw 1:1 in a match of the group stage of the European Championship on June 11. The atmosphere around the game was tense due to the collisions of the football fans, began in Marseille from June 9 and culminating on the day of the game. The police were forced to use smoke bombs, tear gas and water cannon.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars