Euro 2016: Russian Federation State Duma Vice-Speaker praised Russian fans for fight against England in Marseille
Lebedev believes that football fans come to game to fight
Vice-Speaker of the State Duma from the LDPR Igor Lebedev praised Russian fans for a fight with British fans after the match of the European Football Championship between Russia and England (1: 1), which was held on Saturday in Marseille.
"I do not see anything terrible in the fight between the fans. On the contrary, crack on, boys!" He wrote on Twitter.
According to him, if the Sport Minister Vitaliy Mutko had been with the fans in the stands, he would also have gone to fight with the British fans.
Lebedev believes that British started the provocation. He also said that French police are the only to blame for what have happened.
"What happened in Marseille and other French cities is not a fans’ guilt, but the inability of police to undertake such actions", he wrote.
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars