Euro 2016: Russia Sport Minister urged fans to fulfill demands of French authorities
Consul to come to Russian fans to make them come out of bus
Russian football fans in France have to comply with the demands of the local authorities. "R-Sport" reports this with reference to the Russian Sport Minister and the head of the Russian Football Union Vitaliy Mutko.
"The French authorities have their own requirements, it is necessary to obey their demands, and then everything will be all right", he said.
Mutko added that after the riots in Marseille analysis identified some Russian fans as initiators.
"There is a decision on deportation, but they do not get off the bus and do not want to fulfill their requirements. Consul is going there; I hope he will come in time. As consul comes, he will help them to withdraw from the bus. Now they behave quite independently. As long as dialog is in progress, they will be fine", the minister added.
In turn, the president of the Russian Fans Association Alexander Shprygin said on Twitter, that “some of them have been detained and deported, and driven to the airport, three are in the police station, and the others are still waiting for the Russian consul".
According to him, no one out of the 29 deported was involved in the events in Marseille.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars