Euro 2016: Polish squad suffers staff problems
Błaszczykowski is still away from his team, another two are in hospital
Polish national team faced some personnel issues right before the upcoming Euro 2016 (football.ua).
Midfielder Kamil Grosicki got ankle injury during the test match with Lithuania on June 6. So, his absence on the last training of his team with Adam Navalka is not surprising.
He is now going through recovery procedures under the supervision of a physician. His participation in the opening match of the European Championship against Northern Ireland on June 12 is still under question.
According to the Polish resource pilkanozna.pl, midfielder Filip Starzyński is also freed from trainings by the coaching staff of the Polish team due to his illness.
Polish national team midfielder Jakub Błaszczykowski is training on the individual program.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain