Euro 2016: Pavel Královec to officiate at Ukraine - North Ireland match
38-year-old referee worked at three matches with Ukrainian national team
Czech referee Pavel Kralovec will judge the second tour match of the Group C Ukraine - Northern Ireland, UEFA wrote at its official page on Twitter.
He has been a full international for FIFA since 2005. He was chosen as one of the arbitrators to serve the European Championship 2016 football matches on March 1, 2016. The 38-year-old referee officiate the three matches involving the national team of Ukraine. One of the games was with Poland in qualifying for the World Cup on October 22, 2013. Two other matches with Kralovec refereeing had a friendly character. These were the match with Romania on May 29, 2010, and with the Bulgarians on October 7, 2011.
Recall that the match Ukraine - Northern Ireland will be held on June 16 at the "Lumiere" stadium in Lyon at 7 p.m. Kyiv time.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case