Euro 2016: Official matches will reveal everything
Ukrainian goalkeeper Andriy Pyatov shares his thoughts on upcoming match with Germany
"Did we manage to complete all the tasks at the training camp? Coaches know better. They set the tasks that we have to accomplish. Of course, the victory adds confidence and good mood, but I think that we will see the result during the official matches" - the 'Shakhtar' goalkeeper said, reports football.ua.
"Teamwork? Again, you need to wait for the start of the championship. I hope that there was enougn time for us to prepare. We’ll see".
"It’s hard to tell which team is better for a start. Anyway, we have to play with them, and the first game or not is not important. If we want to get out of the group, it is necessary to achieve maximum results in every game".
"If there is a task set, it is necessary to strive for it. The game begins with 0:0 score. It is crucial to study the opponent and do not let them play their tactics. Ukrainian team also has strong points, it is necessary to take the field and show our best".
"If Germans are favorites, so they have a good team, right? A match against one of the best teams in the world will be interesting to play with", Pyatov summed up.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas