Euro 2016: More than 150 Russian citizens took part in Marseille violent clashes, - French authorities
Russian fans were perfectly ready for fast ultra-violence
At least one hundred and fifty Russians took part in the riots that took place in Marseille at the end of the Euro 2016 match between Russia and England. The representative of the French prosecutor’s office told this at a press conference, the BBC writes.
It is remarkable that the authorities have not been able to identify and detain any Russians, as they were well prepared and organized. The department explained that they conducted the lightning attack on the opponents, and then immediately ran away.
"Russian fans were perfectly ready for a fast ultra-violence", the representative of the prosecutor's office said.
At the same time, police arrested two Russians, but for the penetration of a football field during a match. According to the prosecutor’s office, there are about 12 thousand fans from Russia in Marseille. Now police continue to examine records from surveillance cameras.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars