The two games wrap up the round of the last 16 at Euro 2016 in France. It's going to be a tough test both for Squaddra Azzurra and La Roja; their fixtures' history makes 35 matches, 14 of which ended as a draw. In eleven games, the Spaniards won; in ten more, Italians were the ones who celebrated the victory. So, the rivals are extremely eager to win today, as it's too soon for any of this beutiful teams to leave the tournament.
Lars Lagerbeck's men will face English teamin their attempt to make it to the quarterfinals. Iceland already made history and showed their strong spirit, willpower and a nice teamwork. However, their defensemen are going to have difficult times against the fast and strong British forwards. What is it going to be? Let's see.
Italy - Spain (Paris, Stade de France, 19.00)
England vs Iceland (Nice, Allianz Riviera, 22.00)
On June 25-26, Poland, Wales, Portugal, France, Germany and Belgium qualified for the quarterfinals; respectively, Switzerland, Northern Ireland, Croatia, Republic of Ireland, Slovakia and Hungary were eliminated at the phase of the last 16.
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case