Euro 2016 match: Germany - Ukraine
112 International announces first match of Ukraine's national team at Euro 2016
Let's talk about the chances of our team to win the game against the world champions. Ukrainian fans have been waiting for this moment for a long time. After an unsuccessful home Euro, after the failure in the World Cup playoff with Greece, we start at a big tournament. And we start the game with an incredibly strong contender - the German national team.
For the Germans, the game with Ukrainians is also very important. They are favorites of the tournament, and therefore have to show everyone "who's the boss". But the top teams usually have one interesting feature at the big tournaments - they play weaker at the beginning, to gain the maximum shape to the stage of the playoffs. It is also our chance, that we should use.
Of course class of the German national team allows them to easily be considered the favorite of the match. But we believe in sensation. We, but not the bookmakers.
William Hill: Winning Germany - 1.57, draw - 3.80, the victory of Ukraine - 6.50
Marathonbet: Winning Germany - 1.55, draw - 4.25, the victory of Ukraine - 7.40
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case