Euro 2016 match: Albania - Switzerland
112 International announces 2nd match of Euro-2016
Today a strong team of Switzerland will discover the "dark horse" of Albania during the 2nd Euro match.
The Swiss national team has already proved itself as a strong middle peasant team, ready to impress, but not able to win among top contenders. Albanians are not the top contenders at all, which means that it would be relatively easy for Swiss to start their game on the Euro 2016.
For Albania, the current tournament is the first in the history, which adds a desire to show themselves to their actions. In a recent game against Ukraine Albanians played very well, but failed in a few moments at the gate, which led to an unpleasant defeat. In the match against Switzerland game in defense will be a key factor in the newcomers' possible success.
In addition to the players themselves, the Euro-2016 will be a great success for the modest Italian coach Gianni De Biazi. He has managed to create a football-team sensation, being able to cope with renowned Denmark and Serbia.
William Hill: Winning Albania - 5.00, draw - 3.25, Swiss victory - 1.80
Marathonbet: Winning Albania - 5.80, draw - 3.50, Swiss victory - 1.80
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case