Euro 2016: Look forward to great performance of Konoplyanka and Yarmolenko, - Shevchenko
Ukrainian national team coach assistant shares his expectations
Ukrainian squad Chief Coach Assistant Andriy Shevchenko named the reasons for inviting 37-year-old midfielder Anatoliy Tymoshchuk to the national team, noted the importance of the midfielders Andriy Yarmolenko and Yevgen Konoplyanka and praised Germany's national team, the main rival of Ukraine.
"What can be effective in the match with the Germans? First of all, fast attack. We have very good flank players. So I expect a strong game from Yevhen Konoplyanka and Andriy Yarmolenko. But if our team will play in unison and at the same time aggressively, then I think we have a chance to win German squad" dynamo.kiev.ua quotes Shevchenko.
"Every German national team player can create us a big problem and it's not just forwards. Our opponent’s team is very well-balanced, as it has the bench players equal to those of the main lineup”, Shevchenko says.
“Of course, Muller stands out of the team. But it doesn’t mean that he is our only problem. In this regard, we have not really drawn our attention to the staffing problems of the German team, of which we are aware. This team will always have players who will be able to fully replace the incapacitated partner".
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels