Euro 2016: Life goes on, - Konoplyanka
Ukrainian national team midfielder shares his thoughts about opening match
Yevhen Konoplyanka, the midfielder of Ukraine's squad talks about the defeat in the match with Germany (football.ua).
"How did we play? Considering the fact that we lost – poor”, says Konoplyanka in an interview.
"We were not focused enough. If we had not passed on the amount of time, who knows how the match would have ended. That's alright; we must draw conclusions and look forward. There’s no use in disappointment".
"Why did not we unlock the power of our tactics? This is football, you know. We were not lucky and we could not realize our potential. We had our chances, but we have not used them. It also concerns me. But this is not the end of the world. We are looking forward. There are two more games to come and we will try to get a positive result in them ", concluded the midfielder.
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case