German team head coach Joachim Löw named the official list of football players that are going to take part in European football championship in 2016, reports UNIAN.
Fourteen from twenty three players won the World Cup in Brazil two years ago. Ex-captain Philipp Lahm and forward Miroslav Josef Klose have left the football career and cannot take part in the championship this year.
The final squad consists of:
Goalkeepers: Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Bernd Leno (Bayer Leverkusen), Marc-André ter Stegen (Barcelona);
Defenders: Jérôme Boateng (Bayern Munich), Jonas Hector (FC Köln), Shkodran Mustafi (Valencia), Benedikt Höwedes (Schalke), Mats Julian Hummels (Borussia Dortmund), Antonio Rüdiger (Roma), Emre Can (Liverpool);
Midfielders: Toni Kroos (Real Madrid), Leroy Sané (Schalke), André Horst Schürrle (VfL Wolfsburg), Julian Draxler (VfL Wolfsburg), Sami Khedira (Juventus), Julian Weigl (Borussia Dortmund), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Manchester United), Mesut Özil (Arsenal), Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich), Mario Götze (Bayern Munich);
Forwards: Lukas Josef Podolski (Galatasaray), Thomas Müller (Bayern Munich), Mario Gómez García (Beşiktaş).
German national team is going to play with teams from Ukraine, Poland and Northern Ireland.
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas