Euro 2016: German team coach still not sure what scheme to use during match with Ukraine
German coach Joachim Löw admits his team has flaws that need to be resolved before Euro 2016
Yesterday the Germans outmatched Hungary 2:0, football.ua reports.
"Overall I'm satisfied with our performance. It was an important victory. It will give us certain stability. We can head to the Euro with a good feeling. It's completely normal that some things aren't working out perfectly just yet", says Löw.
Mario Götze played in attack as a "false nine" in the first half, whereas in the second Mario Gomez led the line.
"I don't know yet but both are options. I'm satisfied with both of their performances. Mario Götze is back in a good rhythm, although he didn't play as much recently for his club. We will most likely decide on a game by game basis", adds the coach.
"Before the match with Ukraine we have to work on our freshness and dynamics. We also want to improve our handling of certain situations like - when should we drop back and when should we press the opponent? We still have a few things to take care of."
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars