During Euro 2016 in France, broadcasts of football matches will only be allowed in fan zones. Thierry Brayard, State Secretary for Sports, told this DW. The outlet points out that owners of bars and restaurants will be banned from installing displays in screened-in patios.
11:01 29.06.2017 Russia prepares responsive measures in reply to arrest of their diplomatic property in the U.S.
Euro 2016: French government bans broadcasts beyond fan zones, - DW
Owners of bars and restaurants will have no right to install displays in screened-in patios
UEFA special committee to visit Crimea in September 2017 18 June, 21:09
Football: Ukraine’s Yarmolenko could join Bayern Munich 19 June, 11:04
Football: AC Milan could buy Ukraine's Konoplyanka 17 June, 13:10
- POLITICS11:31US Senate approves $700 billion defense budget bill
- UKRAINE TOP 11:30Money not likely main motive of cyberattackers, - UN
- POLITICS11:01Russia prepares responsive measures in reply to arrest of their diplomatic property in the U.S.
- UKRAINE TOP 10:45Russia, America to hold talks on Ukraine’s Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 10:08Kyiv court continues hearing in Yanukovych case
- POLITICS10:02America ready to strike Syria after news on Assad chemical weapon, - CNN
- UKRAINE TOP 09:20Ukraine-Canada Free Trade Agreement to take force on August 1
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:42Militants shell 35 times in Donbas, one Ukrainian soldier killed
- UKRAINE TOP 08:09Microsoft confirms complicity of M.E.Doc to Petya virus spread
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:2711 attacks reported in Eastern Ukraine conflict zone
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine