Ukraine's Euro 2016 fans can't get French visa
Requirements of French Embassy become stricter
It becomes harder for Ukrainians to go to Europe. Travelers complain about the increasing number of documents for obtaining Schengen visa, and travel agencies regret the growing number of rejections. At the same time, French consular agencies deny Ukrainian football fans visas despite the fact that it promised to start up under the simplified procedure in case those cases when with application package the tickets for Euro-2016 matches submitted, Vesti reports.
According to the story of the parents of 8-year-old fan from the Lviv city, the French side refused them with visas despite the bought tickets for Euro 2016, the previous Schengen visas, plane tickets in both directions, booked hotel rooms and the required amount of money. The family was denied with the formal reply: "The purpose of the trip hasn’t been proved".
And this is not an isolated case. Director of the Institute of Euro-Atlantic Cooperation Oleksandr Sushko on his Facebook page wrote about the problems with the French "Schengen" of four of his companions on the trip to the matches of Euro-2016. They gave all the necessary documents 10 days ago, but the answer is still negative.
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars