Euro 2016: Believing in Ukraine together
Today’s match day in France is going to be extremely interesting
Every one of the three games to be played on June 12 promise fans a lot of emotions.
Turkey – Croatia
The day will start with Croatia, who has always been bold and bright at European championships, opposing Turkey, which has repeatedly proved it was a tough nut to crack. The fixture is very much worth to watch if only because Croatia’s sweet line-up, with Ukraine-based legionnaires Vida and Srna, brilliant Modric and Rakitic and, of course, Mandzukic – leader of attacks in the national team.
Turks are well known for their tenaciousness. There aren’t really any stars in their team right now; but what they never lacked is a huge will to prove themselves. Sothey’llprobablygiveCroatianshell.
Poland – Northern Ireland
To Ukraine, this game is crucial, for the team will be busy figuring out how their next opponents in will build their strategy on the pitch while playing with the Yellow Blues. It’s highly essential that the game is well analyzed by the coaching staff of Ukraine’s squad. Besides, it is important for Ukraine’s fans and the team that Poland doesn’t get its three points in the game with Northern Ireland, the potential outsider of Group C.
Germany – Ukraine
Oh, it’s a headliner of the match day, of course. Ukraine will stand up against the world champions. Both team and fans are cautiously optimistic, without showing any signs of fear of the mighty opponent. It’s crucial to get to the pitch being a hundred-percent focused on the game. No fear of Germany, no ‘all guns blazing’ stuff – merely wise use of strengths of our team. That’s what the squad is supposed to be doing.
Sure thing, Germany was, still is and will be one of the competition’s main favorites. On the other hand, Ukraine is quite capable of delivering a really nice game. Besides, the next matches against Northern Ireland and Poland will most likely not require so much effort as this one does. So, good luck, guys, we trust in you!
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas