Euro 2016: 90 thousand law enforcers to protect tourists in France
40% of French people are afraid of terrorist attacks during Euro
The hosts of Euro 2016 will gather about 7 million tourists in June, 2.5 million of which are going to attend games. 90 thousand officers are to protect the order, Vesti reports.
According to the chief guard of the Ukrainian national team at the Euro 2016 Alexander Zagorodnyi, there is also a reserve - the forces that can be used to strengthen the police when necessary. He also noted that the enhanced security mode in France is extended until July 31, and in this regard, the entrances to the stadiums will have the second inspection for the fans. So he asked not to take unnecessary things, especially backpacks and bags.
According to Zagorodnyi, after the arrival of Ukrainian team to France on June 7, our players and coaches will be constantly accompanied by the members of the Gendarmerie. The team will be escorted by at least two police cars even on the way to trainings.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case