Euro 2016: 300 fans play football in Lille
Despite that game interfered with traffic police did not intervene
About 300 fansstartedto play football on the forecourt of Lille after watching the match of Belgium and Italy, which ended with the score 0:2.
"TASS" news agency reported this.
At the beginning seven English fans brought with them a soccer ball coming from the bar. They began to compete who strikes higher. Then Italian fans joined them, celebrating the victory, then the Irish, Belgians and locals. The game started by football fans lasted more than an hour.
Eventually there were about three hundred of those wishing to play the football, so the place of the "incident" was strapped about four dozen policemen who watched the scene from a distance. Fortunately, the atmosphere was positive, although "national game" has certainly prevented traffic work.
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas