Dynamo is one of the 20 teams of UEFA ranking for club competitions
Dynamo Kyiv took 8,920 points in the 2015/2016 season
According to the updated list for the UEFA club competitions in the 2015/2016 season, the FC "Dynamo Kyiv" took 17th place among the European teams with the index 8,920 points.
Donetsk "Shakhtar" is on the 29th place with 6.920 points in the asset. "Dnipro" earned 3.920 points and settled at the 57th line of the ranking. The total number of theotal included in the list of 236 European clubs.
Curiously, the first place in the table took Petersburg "Zenith" that collected 13.500 points. Second and third places are shared by "sworn friends" - Madrid "Real" and "Barcelona" in the asset each club got exactly 12,614 points.
November 19, Control and Disciplinary Body of UEFA to consider racist scandal at the NSC "Olimpiysky" during the match "Dynamo" - "Chelsea". Among the possible sanctions for "Dynamo" are disqualification of the stadium, points annulment or even exclusion from the Champions League. According to experts, UEFA may make severe punishment, and additional investigation is conducted with an eye to the SAS Lausanne. The fact that the Kyiv club is a repeat offender is aggravating the guilt "Dynamo".
At the same time, Ukraine's Football Federation is ready to prove that there was a deliberate provocation.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas