Doping test of Klitschko's opponent Tyson Fury gave positive result
Now Fury could face disqualification for several years
The doping samples of the British heavyweight world champion of WBA / WBO / IBO Tyson Fury, who is preparing for a fight with Wladimir Klitschko, containe the traces of the banned drug nandrolone, which is an anabolic steroid, writes The Mirror.
Doping tests of samples that were taken in February and March 2015, have been conducted by the British Anti-Doping Agency (UKADA). Even before the first fight with Klitschko Fury answered questions about how nandrolone got into his organism.
But then, agency decided not to disqualify him and appointed additional investigation, the results of which will be announced in the near future. Now, he could face disqualification for several years.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case