David Guetta's Euro 2016 anthem
David Guetta and Zara Larsson will sing at the opening and closing ceremony at “Stade de France”
Famous French DJ David Guetta presented the official song of the football championship Euro-2016, which will be held in France from June 10 till July 10.
According to UEFA, the song will accompany coverage of all Euro-2016 matches.
David Guetta was announced music ambassador of the championship in December 2015. Thereafter, the DJ announced the release of the official song. Guetta needed the support of 1 million football fans all over the world.
For over a month, fans had been sending recordings of their voices using a special application from UEFA. As a result of the project, Guetta recorded Euro-2016 anthem “This One’s For You” together with Swedish singer Zara Larssson.
David Guetta and Zara Larsson will sing at the opening and closing of Euro-2016 and give a free concert on the Field of Mars near the Eiffel Tower.
Watch the video:
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars