Crimean gymnast won bronze medal at the World Championship
Anna Rizatdinova had not been to Crimea since the Russian annexation
Ukrainian gymnast from Crimea Anna Rizatdinova September 10 won the bronze medal at the World Championships in Rhythmic Gymnastics in the exercise with a ribbon, as reported by Rhythmic Gymnastics Federation of Ukraine.
According to the statement, the dispute over the silver medals between Ukraine and Belarus was really breathtaking: "Ukrainian Anna Rizatdinova, Victoria Mazur, and Eleanora Romanov completed the team championship performances with a ribbon, but the sum of the three exercise turned out to be 0,200 lower than that of competitors from Belarus". Anna confirmed her persistent spirit and a perfect shape - her performance won not only the hearts of the audience, but also the judges' one: Anne received her highest score - 18,450.
Anna Rizatdinova is the 2013 World All-around silver medalist, the 2014 World All-around bronze medalist and the 2014 European All-around bronze medalist.
In her latest interview with Krymr, Anna told that after the annexation of Crimea by Russian Federation, she had not visited her homeland. However, the gymnast believes that Crimea will come back to Ukraine.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday 24 October, 09:28
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case