Confirmed: Klitschko and Fury to meet November 28
Earlier, Wladimir Klitschko withdrew from the fight initially planned on October 24 citing a calf injury
The bout between heavyweight IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO title-holder Wladimir Klitschko and official challenger for the belt of world champion versions WBA and WBO Tyson Fury will take place on November 28 at the Esprit Arena in Düsseldorf, Germany, Champion.com.ua reports.
At first fight was to be held on October 24, but the date was rearranged due to injury Ukrainian champion received during the preparation. Nevertheless, Klitschko claimed to be fit prior to the fight on November 28. “My injury will heal quickly so that I could get to the ring on November 28," Klitschko said.
"I was looking forward to this fight very much. I know that a lot of fans have already organised their trips to support me in Dusseldorf." Wladimir Klitschko noted, Skysports.
For the moment, almost all the tickets for the fight are sold out. All of earlier purchased tickets are still valid, the Champion.com.ua reports citing an official press release.
The venue of the battle remains Esprit Arena in Düsseldorf, which accommodates 55,000 spectators.
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas