'Cheer for Ukraine': Ukrainian team fans at Euro 2016
About 10 000 Ukrainian fans arrived in France
Euro 2016 is in full swing. Ukrainian team have played its debut match, where, despite the defeat from the Germans 2: 0, our guys showed pretty good football. How Ukrainian fans are cheering for the national team, you can see in our photo gallery.
According to the Minister of Youth and Sport Igor Zhdanov, about 10 thousand Ukrainians came to France to support our team. Here are the lucky ones:
Those who could not get to France, gathered in the fan zones in Kyiv and Kharkiv. Here are the fans from Kharkiv:
Kyiv fans gathered in Poshtova square. Let us remind that there are 5 fan zones in the capital to suit every taste, both free and paid.
The next match at Euro Ukrainian team will hold on June 16 against the team of Northern Ireland.
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
UEFA Champions League: Besiktas faces Dynamo Kyiv tonight 28 September, 10:29
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas