Boxing: Wladimir Klitschko wants to participate in the 2016 Olympic
The Ukrainian boxer has a "fixed idea"
Wladimir Klitschko is considering his participation in the 2016 Olympic Games, reports the website of Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko.
Vitali Klitschko is now in the Qatari capital Doha, where he and his brother visited the World Cup finals in amateur boxing.
"We discussed with the President of the International Boxing Federation the opportunity for Wladimir to participate in the Olympics in Brazil next year. If he receives qualification, he will really cause a great stir in the world of sports", said Vitaly Klitschko.
Also Kyiv Mayor met in Doha with the Emir of Qatar. "We already had a meeting in Kyiv, where we talked about investments, which may come to the Ukrainian capital. Today, there are such prospects", said Klitschko.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars