Boxing: Klitschko to show better shape in rematch against Fury, - Banks
The bout to take place in the UK between April and June 2016, Klitschko says
Wladimir Klitschko was not active enough during his fight with Tyson Fury, and that was the only reason he lost, said the Ukrainian’s coach Johnathon Banks in an interview with Polish outlet Przegląd Sportowy.
“Wladimir merely was not active enough. When we get back to training sessions, we’re going to work on various elements. Klitschko will be in much better shape than he was during the first fight”, Banks said.
Previously, Wladimir Klitschko lost all his champion belts in the fight with British boxer Tyson Fury. The latter won the fight by the judges’ unanimous decision. Klitschko, the former world heavyweight champion who held the title of the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO, later said the rematch is to take place in the United Kingdom in a period between April and June 2016.
Fury: ‘Why would I fear Klitschko?’ 10 October, 15:10
Boxing: Fury stripped of license 13 October, 16:02
Boxing: WBO to take away champion’s belt from Fury 11 October, 15:35
Boxing: Fury team changes rematch date again 24 September, 10:47
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars