Boxing: Klitschko-Fury rematch set for June 4
Camps of Ukrainian and British boxers decided on the tentative date for the heavyweight rematch
Wladimir Klitschko’s camp confirmed there are negotiations to hold his world heavyweight rematch against Britain’s Tyson Fury on June 4 in Austria. The date is still to be confirmed.
“Yes, that’s right. We are in negotiations, but for confidential reasons, we can’t give out any more information at this stage," Nicola Pattberg of the Klitschko Management Group (KMG) told Austrian paper Kleine Zeitung.
It has been reported earlier that Germany and Great Britain are considered as possible options to hold the rematch.
Boxing: WBO to take away champion’s belt from Fury 11 October, 15:35
Fury: ‘Why would I fear Klitschko?’ 10 October, 15:10
Fury: ‘I’ve done a lot of cocaine’ 5 October, 10:45
Boxing: Fury stripped of license 13 October, 16:02
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case