Boxing: Klitschko vs Fury re-match may be held in the UK
Ukrainian boxer's manager announced start of negotiations
'Klitschko's team is ready to go on a rematch fight with British Tyson Fury on his territory', - said Bernd Boente, manager of Wladimir Klitschko, former heavyweight world champion in IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO versions, reported Sky Sports.
'We talked to Fury's promoter Mick Hennessy and now we are considering various options of where the re-match could be held - in Germany or the UK. Together we will make a decision that will be the best for both teams. If in terms of financing the re-match it would be profitable to hold it in Britain, for example at the ‘Wembley’ stadium - we will do it. We definitely need a few more weeks, but I think the re-match will take place in May or June', said Bernd Boente.
Earlier, Klitschko sensationally lost to Fury by unanimous decision.
Boxing: Fury stripped of license 13 October, 16:02
Fury: ‘I’ve done a lot of cocaine’ 5 October, 10:45
Fury: ‘Why would I fear Klitschko?’ 10 October, 15:10
Boxing: WBO to take away champion’s belt from Fury 11 October, 15:35
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case