Boxing: I’ll come to Ukraine and beat Usik, - Simmons
Stephen Simmons feels confident before the boxing fight againts Oleksandr Usik
British boxer Stephen Simmons is sure that he will manage to win the upcoming boxing fight against Ukrainian Oleksandr Usik, informed Boxingscene.
“The win over Usik will give me the chance to conduct a title fight and will bring me closer to my childhood dream. Early on I’ve dreamt about becoming a world boxing champion one day. For me this fight is a big step forward. I intend to come to Ukraine and will”, -Simmons stated.
The boxing fight between Usik and Simmons will take place on April 16 in the “Palace of Sports” in Kyiv.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars