Boxing: Fury team changes rematch date again
The British boxer needs his treatment completed, press release says
The rematch between Ukraine’s Wladimir Klitschko and British Tyson Fury is not likely to take place on October 29 in Manchester, as was planned before. Fury’s team said this as quoted by AFP.
Klitschko’s opponent is reported to be not ready for the bout yet, doctors say. However, Fury’s team discloses no more details, except for the one that Fury should have his treatment completed before resuming trainings.
Previously, Klitschko said he had resumed his trainings for the fight that is now postponed – once again.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain