Boxing: Fury named Klitschko uneducated in response to comparison with Hitler
Outraged by comparison with Hitler Fury said death camps were guarded by Ukrainians
World champion Tyson Fury has responded to the words of the Ukrainian boxer Vladimir Klitschko, who compared him to Adolf Hitler, writes "Tribune."
"This is a message to Vladimir Klitschko. He recently said that my statements remind him of Hitler. Vladimir, most likely, is an uneducated man and he does not realize that Hitler killed thousands of of Gypsies, if not millions. Vladimir, this is a very, very bad insult for me, because many of my ancestors were killed, and killed very brutally. It is a terrible insult. Let us not forget that the Ukrainians during the war were guarding the death camps."- Fury said.
Earlier Klitschko named boxer Tyson Fury imbecile and compared him with Hitler.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas