Boxing: Fury-Klitshchko II postponed until October 29
Both sides reported the delay occurred due to Fury’s injury
The rematch between WBA and WBO super heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury and Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko will take place in Manchester on October 29. Fury posted this on his Twitter page.
Previously, the British reported the bout was postponed because of his ankle injury.
Fury and Klitschko went head-to-head in the 12-round fight, which was held in Germany in November 2015. Fury won by the unanimous decision of the jury, stripping the Ukrainian of all his champion’s belts – under IBF, WBO and WBA versions.
‘16 weeks till I blast Klitschko spark out! Can’t wait’, the boxer tweeted, adding the 'manchesteroctober29' hashtag.
Previously, Klitshcko’s manager Benrd Bente also confirmed that the rematch with Fury is slated for October 29 in Manchester.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars