Boxing: Fight Usik-Simmons cancelled due to injury
Ukrainian boxer injured his knee
Oleksandr Usik received an injury while training for the fight against Stephen Simmons, informed K2 Promotions.
Intercontinental heavyweight champion according to WBO, official WBO World Champion candidate Oleksandr Usik (9-0, 9 KO) injured his knee during a sparring session while training for the fight against Stephen Simmons (14-1-0, 6 KO). Oleksandr is forced to stop trainings and go through a rehabilitation course. Thus, the fight Usik-Simmons will be cancelled.
The fight should have taken place in Kyiv “Palace of Sports” on April 24.
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
Lutsenko proposes to lift ban on casinos in Ukraine 19 October, 23:14
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels