Boxing: Alexander Povetkin excluded from The Ring magazine rating
Earlier boxer took the third place in the heavyweight division
The russian boxer Alexander Povetkin is excluded from the ranking of the authoritative magazine The Ring. Earlier boxer was ranked third in the heavyweight division.
Recall that the 36-year-old Povetkin is the mandatory challenger for the title of champion of the World Boxing Council (WBC), but doping investigation is conducted against him. Traces of meldonium were earlier found in his sample, and this is the reason why his title fight with WBC champion from US Deontay Wilder sceduled on May 21 in Moscow was canceled.
Currently, the first place in the ranking of The Ring takes Briton Tyson Fury, who is the world champion of WBA and the WBO, the second - Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko, the third - Wilder.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
IFJ calls on Russia to free Sushchenko 4 October, 10:26
Kremlin begins to discredit Roman Sushchenko, - lawyer 6 October, 12:23
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain