Anti-doping agencies of 10 countries demanding exclusion of Russian Olympic team, - media
Agencies of the United States, Germany, Spain, Japan, Switzerland and Canada are ready to join this request
Anti-doping agencies of 10 countries and 20 athletic teams are going to demand the removal of the Russian national team from participation in the Summer Olympics in Brazil, due to the doping scandal.
It is reported by The New York Times, referring to the e-mails, which turned out to be available for the journalists.
According to the publication, the anti-doping agencies of the United States, Germany, Spain, Japan, Switzerland and Canada are ready to join this request.
EU foreign ministers to urge Assad and his allies to come to trial 17 October, 08:30
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
Nuland, Surkov to discuss course of Donbas conflict 4 October, 18:32
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas