Anna Rizatdinova won 2 gold medals in Rythmic Gymnastics World Cup
The President congratulated Rizatdinova
Ukrainian gymnast Anna Rizatdinova won two gold medals in World Cup circuit in Rythmic Gymnastics in Espoo, Finland, informed the National Olympic Committee on Facebook.
Rizatdinova won gold for her performance with a hoop (18.550) and a stripe (18.450), silver – for her performance with clubs (18.500) and bronze – for her performance with a ball (18.000).
Ukrainian team won two more medals: in group exercises our team won bronze for performance with stripes, clubs and hoops.
The President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko congratulated Anna Rizatdinova and the team on Facebook.
Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award 24 October, 08:00
Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year 24 October, 12:30
Prominent Ukrainian astronomer Klim Churyumov died 15 October, 20:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain