A special competition for athletes, banned from the Olympic Games, held in Moscow
A special competition for athletes, banned from the Olympic Games in Rio, was held at the stadium in the Sokolniki
A special competition for athletes, banned from the Olympic Games in Rio, was held in Moscow.
The competition was organized at the stadium in the Sokolniki. The strongest, yet suspended from Olympics, Russian athletes took part in it.
See also: Rio Olympics: 10 facts you need to know
The exception was Yelena Isinbaeva - she came as a spectator. Earlier during the meeting with President Putin she burst into tears because Russian athletes were banned due to the doping scandal.
Meanwhile, Games in Rio are only a week away.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case