Ukrainian tennis player Lesia Tsukrenko in top 50 world rating
Women's Tennis Association (WTA) published a rating of world best tennis players, where Ukrainian took №47. Yesterday she won her first WTA title
According to the Ukrainian Tennis Portal, Ukrainian tennis player Lesia Tsukrenko increased in her position for 24 points and took 47th position in the list of WTA. Tsurenko has won six singles and eight doubles titles on the ITF tour in her career.
One more Ukrainian tennis player, 18-years old Angelina Kalinina also has risen her positions, being included in top-150 world list.
The best among Ukrainians in the doubles ranking is Olga Savchuk, the second week ranked 50 th place in the doubles rankings.
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars