Ukrainian beat another record in WTA ranking
This time it is Elina Svitolina, who is number 15
A professional Ukrainian player Elina Svitolina is currently number 15 in the Women's Tennis Association ranking, increasing 2 positions. It is the first time Ukrainian tennis player entered the 15 world best players list.
During the semifinal of the tournament in Stanford Elina finished the fight, loosing to Angelique Kerber from Germany. Elina currently has three titles in WTA singles.
Another brillian Ukrainian tennis player Lesya Tsurenko has lost two positions, and took the 54th place, while Kateryna Bondarenko is quite close from returning to the first hundred (now she is on the 103rd position).
The best Ukrainian male tennis player is Serhiy Stahovsky, who is number 60, and Oleksandr Dolhopolov took 69th position.
In the ATP world ranking in men better tennis player Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine remains who lost one position - 60th place in the list. 69 th place, rising to four lines, based Alexander Dolgopolov.
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case